March 29, 2016 In Food
- noodles – udon / rice
- courgette – spiralised
- carrot – spiralised or grated
- red pepper
- spring onion
- red onion
- peanut or almond butter
- tamari soy sauce
- garlic powder
- ginger powder
- juice from a lime
- chilli flakes / fresh chilli
- crushed peanuts (optional)
- Boil the noodles as it says on the packet.
- Spiralise the courgette and carrot – you can get spiralisers on amazon that are cheap.
- Chop the other vegetables into thin strips
- Crumble up the tofu and put it into a pan / wok with all the veg (apart from the spring onion) with some oil and tamari soy sauce, saute until it’s all softened up, mixing well so the tofu is well combined.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain and mix all ingredients together.
- For the dressing mix the nut butter, tamari, garlic, ginger, lime and then mix with the noodles and vegetables.
- Transfer to a dish and top with chilli, spring onion and crushed peanuts.