September 22, 2015 In Food
Chocolate Cherry Macadamia balls
A favourite sweet snack!! I usually sell these at events and they always go down well!
Easy to do as always!!..
You will need..
- cup of macadamia nuts (use sunflower seeds if allergic to nuts)
- cup of dried cherries
- cup of medjool dates
- half a cup of desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp cacao
- Put the macadamia nuts into the blender and pulse a few times to break them up.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until you have a sticky dough.
- With wet hands roll into balls
- Roll the ball in some more coconut.
- Freeze for 40 minutes.
- Keep stored in the fridge.